Hi all!

I guess it's time that I show up here again. Well, about the release.. .I'll
have time after the 31th of July - I won't have any time before that date.
Nearly the whole semester now was unexpectedly 60h+/week work.

Even though, in the few hours I had time to work on yoper I tried to update
NetworkManager to 0.7, which itself has quite some new dependencies, e.g.
PolicyKit. I'd need help to implement it successfully in yoper.

About the packages mentioned:
qt4 in dynamite was my testbuild of a very early snapshot of 4.4 and should
not be used in any way - I've no idea about the others.

Also I'd like to know wether Tobias was able to make any progess with kmix. If
not, I'd suggest that I concentrate 1 week - and only 1 - on getting it into
useful shape for a release (even if not 100% functional, but at least
muting/volume control has to work).

I'm really looking forward to continue working on yoper when I have time...
especially lcc made some valuable progress and a first alpha might be ready
for implementation within a month.

Carlos and the others, thank you for pushing the wheel, I won't let you down -
I just need some more time to come back into business.

Best regards

Armin