This is the mail system at host morpheus.frank-hosting.de.

                   The mail system

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[66.249.93.114] said: 550-5.1.1 The
    email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please 550-5.1.1 try
    double-checking the recipient's email address for typos 550-5.1.1 or
    unnecessary spaces. Learn more at                      550 5.1.1
    http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6596 z40si1066352ugc.55
Reporting-MTA: dns; morpheus.frank-hosting.de
Arrival-Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 18:49:14 +0200 (CEST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; wrvc@colombia.com
Remote-MTA: dns; aspmx.l.google.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does
    not exist. Please 550-5.1.1 try double-checking the recipient's email
    address for typos 550-5.1.1 or unnecessary spaces. Learn more at
    550 5.1.1 http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6596
    z40si1066352ugc.55
--- Begin Message ---
fenix,

Hamtaro has just posted a new topic entitled "Problema Con Grub x_x" in forum
"Espa&#241;ol (Spanish)".

Vaya apenas se resuelve un problema (hablo de los m4a) y ya hay otro xD,
supongo que asi es esto o.oU, bueno lo que pasa es que x alguna extraña razon a
veces cuando Grub carga el sistema operativo tarda mas de lo debido, siempre es
momentaneo ( o casi) pero a veces se tarda un minuto para cargar tal vez un
poco mas, que sera? o.o, en fin, espero su respuesta, y saludos! n.n

The topic can be found here:
http://www.yoper.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8566

Please note that if you wish to get email notification of any replies to this
topic, you will have to click on the
"Track this Topic" link shown on the topic page, or by visiting the link below:
http://www.yoper.com/forum/index.php?act=Track&f=27&t=8566

Unsubscribing:
If you are not subscribed to any forums and wish to stop receiving
notification, uncheck the setting
"Send me any updates sent by the board administrator" found in 'My Controls'
under 'Email Settings'.

Regards,

The YOPER: Your Operating System team.
http://www.yoper.com/forum/index.php