Hi

Sorry to bug you with newbie questions but I hope you can help me.

I run a chess engine/evaluation PC so speed is of the essence. Windows
is full of useless gizmos bugs, security loopholes etc so Linux appear
the best option.

I read on several websites and forums that your package is by far the
fastest available hence my interest. I wanted to log in to a chat room
but that is not something I do so I am not sure how to reach the chat
room server.

Is you package suitable for newbies who need a simple installation? I
will create a partition on my hard drive to run Linux in a multi boot
setup with WIndows - I still need windows for some of my software.

I hope you can help, sorry again for the newbie questions!

Regards

Dave Raybould