Looks great! Glad to see the improvement.
Walter

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Tobias Gerschner
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2008 3:41 AM
To: Yoper Development List
Subject: [yoper-dev] It's alive !

Hi,

After a long time of silence ... .

As some of you are aware I've been tied up mentally at work for an
extended period of time. Now I cut myself free and I can feel the
power return . As a first result I proudly present :
http://web3.yoper.com , a first shot at a new improved presence of
Yoper in the www.

I intend to replace www.yoper.com within 24 hours. But by no means
this page is complete with features, design , usability , content and
... whatever I could not think of.  But I am already very confident
that this new page is superior to what we have in many ways.

So, what is the most important function that you like to see on
www.yoper.com and how well is it represented right now on
www.yoper.com or web3.yoper.com .

Please let me / us know .

cheers

--
Tobias Gerschner
Yoper Linux - www.yoper.com

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.
6:52 PM

Checked by AVG.
6:52 PM