Brand: Linksys
Retail name:
Linksys Wireless-G USB Network Adapter with Wi-Fi Finder

Model No (from back of the stick): WUSBF54G v1.1
Model No (from box): WUSBF54G-EU
FCC ID:Q87-WUSBF54G
IC: 3839A-WUSBF54G

Usb id:
{USB_DEVICE(0x13b1, 0x0024), .driver_info = DEVICE_ZD1211B}

chip id string:
zd1211rw 3-2:1.0: zd1211b chip 13b1:0024 v4802 high 00-14-bf AL2230_RF
pa0 ----

Tested successfully with zd1211rw snapshot of 2006-12-14,
on kernel 2.6.19-7.

/Henrik Hjelte