Hello everyone,

i have just completed the migration of the Apache SVN to Github
organization: Code is still pushed at the moment, these are the done tasks:

https://github.com/zetacomponents

* Each component is split into its own repository
* Author Information has been updated on frequent committers i have found
the email of (or could asked for).
* composer.json was added to every project. No dependencies were defined on
other components (even though could be done through DEPS) - because the
Base version was never specified and such the information is incomplete
anyways. Releases in the future should go and specify the dependencies of
packages more explicitly.
* All tags have been generated from the commit messages.
* MVCTools Migration didnt work, I have to try this again.
* Document has some problem with GC and is very large repo, i have to
cleanup or remigrate so i didnt push to github yet.

However code is not yet free for changes, we have some problems to tackle:

* Do we need to adjust the headers? If yes, we should do this now using a
mass-edit. Do we have to clear this with Apache legal?
* Unit-tests have still to be fixed, we need a generic approach for all
components for that.
* I fixed the Archive component as an example:

https://github.com/zetacomponents/Archive/commit/541b1faca6d63c441bead83fe8ca5d9e174afe53
Then just "composer install --dev && phpunit" from the root of the Archive
component.

* All packages have to be put on packagist.org so can be used with
Composer.

greetings,
Benjamin