The naming is completely undecided yet, we have contacted apache
trademarks, since we don't know how to proceed.

Also i agree with julien, the inactivity was the major reason to retire
from ASF, since we couldnt follow procedure with quarterly reports anymore
due to lack of time and didnt manage to get a first release under Apache
flag out.

The seperation of components into their own repositories are also done to
seperate the maintained from the unmaintained ones more easily :-)