You are close ;-)
The info goes into a <dtml-comment> block at the start of the file.

<dtml-comment>
title: Foo
arguments: foo bar
max_rows: 1000
max_cache: 100
cache_time: 60
</dtml-comment>

Stefan

On 2. Mär 2006, at 15:15, Yuan HOng wrote:

I have some ZSQL methods written on the file system using FSDV. In ZMI
I can not find the 'Advanced' tab usually available for ZSQL methods
in ZODB for specifying the caching properties of the ZSQL method.

Can anyone give some clues as how to do this for ZSQL on FSDV? I
suppose I might need to write some *.metadata file to specify these
properties using FSDV?

--
Hong Yuan

--
Anything that happens, happens.  --Douglas Adams