Hi Denis,

I saw something in the latest webrev that reminded me of an earlier comment.

On 10/18/2010 2:21 PM, Denis Lila wrote:
line 389 - The test here is different from closePath.  What if they
were both "prev == DRAWING_OP_TO"?

I am now using prev!=DRAWING_OP_TO (not ==, since it is supposed to execute
finish() if no nonzero length lines have been fed to Stroker yet). In fact
I have removed the "started" variable since it's equivalent to
prev==DRAWING_OP_TO.

It looks like closePath still uses a different test than moveTo and pathDone. They all test for DRAWING_OP_TO, but closepath uses != whereas the others use ==. Is that right?

                        ...jim