Hi,

I am currently testing compatibility of the xrender pipeline with
different composition operations, and I noticed for AlphaComposite.SRC
the D3D and OGL pipelines store pre-multiplied colors in surfaces
without an alpha-channel.

For example the following code results in a black rectangle, instead
of a red one when rendering to a BufferedImage of type INT_RGB:

                ((Graphics2D) g).setComposite(AlphaComposite.Src);
                g.setColor(new Color(255, 0, 0, 2));
                g.fillRect(10, 10, 100, 100);

Is this intentional or should it be considered a bug?

Thanks, Clemens