Hi Jim,

> You should be able to use the same code as SRC for CLEAR, but you are
> rejecting that operation.  And, if the destination is opaque then SRC_IN is
> identical to SRC, but you are rejecting that as well.
>
> Perhaps the lower layers are ignoring ISCOPY and seeing the SRC_IN or CLEAR
> and using different code, but they should vector to the SRC code in those
> cases rather than rejecting them at the validate stage...?

Thanks for the clarification that this was intended as is.
Unfourtunately I don't know enough of the inner workings of the
OGL/D3D pipelines to fix those paths myself, so for now I'll file a
bug and submit the jtreg-test along with it.
Perhaps I'll have a look at it when the worst xrender-bugs are ironed out...

Thanks, Clemens