Sergey, you are right, in some cases (i.e.
at the end of package-summary.html)
the closing tag "/p" works exactly like "br".
I can submit another change; note however, that "/p" is not
mandatory for "p"; "br" works exactly like "/p" here;
and line break was the intention of the author.
Should I make new version?

Thanks