On 26/11/2013 16:23, Volker Simonis wrote:
Hi,

thanks to everybody for the prompt and helpful reviews. Here comes the
final webrev which incorporates all the corrections and suggestions from
the second review round:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~simonis/webrevs/8024854.v3/

I've successfully build (and run some smoke tests) with these changes on
Linux (x86_32, x86_64, ppc64), Solaris/sparcv9, Windows/x86_64, MacOSX and
AIX (5.3, 7.1).

I've skimmed over the last webrev with focus on:

NetworkingLibraries.gmk where I see this is now fixed for all platforms.

net_util.* and the platform specific net_util_md.* where I see you've added platformInit so it's much cleaner.

UnixNativeDispatcher.c where the error translation is now removed (and looks fine).

So overall it looks good to me and should be pushed to the staging forest once you hear from others that commented previously.

-Alan