The updated fix looks fine to me.

Thanks,
Andrew

On 7/9/2014 10:44 PM, Phil Race wrote:
This now looks fine. Since the fix changed since Andrew approved,
make sure you get a 2nd reviewer.

Also the putback comment must use bug ID 4991647

-phil.

On 7/9/2014 9:53 AM, mikhail cherkasov wrote:
Hi Phil,

I updated testcase: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mcherkas/8041460/webrev.04/
I replaced it with testcase from 499164

Thanks,
Mikhail.

On 7/8/2014 5:30 PM, Phil Race wrote:
This is now bug 4991647 so the test needs to reflect that ..

-phil.