Hi Sergey,

Is the -g:none the result of #2 below?

Also, if I read the email trail correctly then source/target=1.6 is only there because JDK 9 compiler doesn't let you request anything earlier. The Readme doesn't mention this and it should.

Also, I'm not sure why it says that it requires at least 1.5 instead of 1.4 now as there is no mention of any code changes that don't work on 1.4 any more - were there? The only explanation I saw below was the source/target specs allowed by the 9 compiler, not any results of trying to compile it on 1.4 or 1.5...

So, the Readme should minimally mention that source/target is set to 1.6 in the makefile only because of support in the 9 compiler, and we should double check which compilers it actually is still buildable on and record that in the Readme. (Again, maybe I missed the part where we tried it on 1.4 and failed, but it works on 1.5 - that wasn't included below...)

                ...jim