Hello Phil,

 the change looks fine to me.

Thanks,
Andrew

On 4/30/2015 12:47 AM, Phil Race wrote:
Please review the 8u backport of the same

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~prr/8078331.8u/

I will ease this by noting the following

- I generated the webrev by applying the 9 patch to 8u.

- The changes differ from the JDK 9 patch only in the respect that
JDk 9 had this one change (by us) that was not backported.
http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/jdk9/jdk/rev/ae261c9704a6

- Otherwise the patch is identical and I verified this by 'diffing' the 2 patches.

- Furthermore I 'diffed' the resulting 8 files against the 9 files and they are all identical

So the end result is that we will have exactly LCMS 2.7 "FCS/GA" in both JDK 8u60 and JDK 9

I am also running a full JPRT job to make sure there are no build surprises.

-phil.