I did not slog through all the webrev again but the changed parts look good, so "+1".

-phil.

On 5/8/15 3:34 PM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
Hi, Phil.
Thanks for a review! The new version:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/6587235/webrev.01

On 08.05.15 22:52, Phil Race wrote:
273 * <code>RuntimePermission("accessClassInPackage."+pkg)</code>
 274      * permission.
 275      *
 276      * @param      pkgname   the package name.

perhaps line 273 should match ?

7 * @param srcArg The first source tile for the compositing operation. 88 * @param dstIn The second source tile for the compositing operation. 89 * @param dstOut The tile where the result of the operation is stored.
  90      */
91 public void compose(Raster srcArg, Raster dstIn, WritableRaster dstOut) {

it might be better to rename the actual arguments to match the doc.

47     /**
48 * Construct a new dialog type selection enumeration value with the
  49      * given integer value.
  50      *
  51      * @param  frame  Integer value.
  52      */
  53     public DialogOwner(Frame frame) {

Huh ? The entire doc seems to be nonsense .. changing the name of the param
just makes it worse. The text seems to have been copied from
javax.attribute.standard.DialogTypeSelection.java

-phil.