+1

-phil

On 8/18/16, 9:12 AM, Jayathirth D V wrote:

Hi Prasanta,

Changes are working fine.

Thanks,

Jay

*From:*Prasanta Sadhukhan
*Sent:* Thursday, August 18, 2016 5:30 PM
*To:* Jayathirth D V; Philip Race; 2d-dev
*Subject:* Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [9] RFR JDK-8163922: Print-to-file is disabled for SERVICE_FORMATTED docflavor in linux

Ok. I have extended the testcase to check both the non SERVICE_FORMATTED and SERVICE_FORMATTED cases by showing 2 print dialogs.
Please have a look.
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~psadhukhan/8163922/webrev.01/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Epsadhukhan/8163922/webrev.01/>

Regards
Prasanta

On 8/18/2016 4:37 PM, Jayathirth D V wrote:

    Hi Prasanta,

    Can you please verify whether we have any test case already
    present which actually checks this basic behavior of visible
    Print-to-File option enabled in SERVICE_FORMATTED DocFlavor.

    If not, we need to add test case which checks this behavior
    specifically, so that it can be part of regression test for the
    code change made in ServiceDialog.java.

    Thanks,

    Jay