On 8/17/16, 6:33 AM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
Tested on solarisX64/solarisSparc/linuxX64 no issues were found(SwingSet2/Java2Demo).
Sounds good. +1
But I wonder why the text on solarissparc filled by yellow shadow(Is it a known issue)?

Yes there is an open bug. I believe it is a SPARC (or more probably big endian)
issue in the Xrender server-side support for sub-pixel text.

I believe I've observed this with Xvnc where both X libs, Xserver and Vnc are
all running on the SPARC server and the latter two in one combined process.

So a bug "not in our code" but I've never been able to put all the pieces
together - or rather find the time to do that - to find where in the stack
the problem lies.

-phil.