I suppose that there could be a 4th bug about the fact that the trimming/refining code in the native TransformHelper is based on an inverse transform and subject to bit error, but it's not easy to figure out how to refine it further. Note that it could also cause us to omit a row of pixels in some cases if the rounding went the other way. Refining it further could be easier than the 2nd two solutions, but not really noticeable if we just get do the more conservative calculations on the bounds equations in the setup code...

                        ...jim