I am not sure that the test is any less valid .. it has recorded specific results of layout with ICU
and runs harfbuzz comparing it to the archived results.

But even as a manual test it will be a no-op without the right font environment.

But I'll leave this up to Steven to decide as he provided us with these tests.

One other issue with this test is that it uses JAXP classes which are slated to be removed .. Perhaps jtreg will still provide a way to access these classes on the classpath without
test modifications  ???

-phil.