Hello All,

Please review the following fix in JDK10 :

Bug : https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8177455

Webrev : http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jdv/8177455/webrev.00/

Issue : TIFFCompressor constructor comment section has reference to
TIFFImageWriteParam.setTIFFCompressor() which doesn't exist.

Root cause : Since changes related to TIFF support are taken from JAI we have
comments similar to JAI in javax.imageio TIFF support. In JAI we have
TIFFImageWriteParam which support setting TIFFCompressor object. But in
java.imageio TIFF support we have very primitive TIFFImageWriteParam and it
doesn't support same function.

Solution : Removed the comment section which was referring to
TIFFImageWriteParam.setTIFFCompressor() in TIFFImageWriteParam.

Thanks,

Jay