I think we should push this fix, although there are concerns we can't immediately demonstrate
that Math.ceil may be wrong in some theoretical case.

Also Sergey, please add a comment in the bug report about the alternative fix you mentioned that was discussed previously so that can be re-visited if we subsequently find problems as a result of this fix.

-phil.