That is fine.

-phil.

On 2/21/18, 9:34 AM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
On 21/02/2018 08:49, Philip Race wrote:
I am not sure it has mac specific code, I'll reevaluate this test in JDK-8198406.

This is mac-specific. It looks for specific fonts by name that exist only on MacOS. And moreover the table handling in the implementation is relevant only for Apple AAT fonts ..
which you won't find anywhere else.
The one thing about this test that could change is that it doesn't need to create a Frame to test this code - drawing to a BI would suffice .. so it does not have to be headful with a few changes.

I would not like to mix the test changes and updating the problem list. I have filed a separate bugs for each test which should be updated/reworked/fixed.