Hello Everyone

Good day to you.

Request your time in reviewing a minor fix for the bug
    . Bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8198613
    . Title: Test cases result in failure or timeout when run with OpenGL
backend

Root Cause:
    . OpenGL is not the default backend (or) the pipeline of choice for Java on
different platforms.
    . However, we have been running many test cases enabling OpenGL with VM
option -Dsun.java2d.opengl=True, on all the platforms which results in failures
or time outs on many occasions.

Information on the Fix:
    . Kindly refer to the mail thread capturing review suggestions for a
similar bug- JDK-8196451
          . Discussion Link:
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/2d-dev/2018-February/008932.html
          . To stabilize our test suite, we need not enable OpenGL pipeline
where OS+OpenGL isn't the supported configuration.
          . If required, OpenGL pipeline could be enabled by using
-vmoptions:"-Dsun.java2d.opengl=True" with Jtreg command.
    . As a follow-up from the discussion, I've now removed the VM option
-Dsun.java2d.opengl=True for the test cases.
    . In addition, the test cases that were dedicated for OpenGL backend (in
open/test/jdk/sun/java2d/OpenGL) have been moved to appropriate directories
namely- open/test/jdk/java/awt/image/VolatileImage (or)
open/test/jdk/java/awt/Graphics2D.

Information on Testing:
    . The modified test cases have been tested on: Win-10, Win-10 (with hidpi),
Win-7, Linux Ubuntu-16.04, Mac Sierra 10.12 platforms.
    . Based on the test results, ProblemList.txt has been updated and has been
captured as a part of this webrev.

Kindly review the changes at your convenience and provide your feedback
Link: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~pnarayanan/8198613/webrev.00/

Thank you for your time in review
Have a good day

Prahalad N.