On 2018-03-12 14:26, Thomas Stüfe wrote:
Yes, I am aware :( Long term I hope windows 32bit gets the same occasional
love as zero does. I can produce occasional patches if time allows.

But in this case the error was in front of the computer, as Magnus pointed,
I may just have a broken build env.
Actually, that was not what I was trying to say. I think there's a bug in the configure script, but one that perhaps only shows up on 32-bit Windows when it fails to locate the runtime dll in the "normal" places. Probably missing "" somewhere.

/Magnus

Thanks for your fix, btw! removing the freetypelib building hassle is a
huge step toward an easier windows build setup.

..thomas