+1

On 20/03/2018 19:42, Prahalad Kumar Narayanan wrote:
Hello Phil

Good day to you.

Thank you for the explanation. I understand your point now.
The code changes look good.

Thank you
Have a good day

Prahalad N.

----- Original Message -----
From: Phil Race
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 12:14 AM
To: Prahalad Kumar Narayanan; 2d-dev
Subject: Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR 8199789: Emit a warning message when t2k is
selected via system property

I typed
+                (!(FontUtilities.useT2K && !FontUtilities.useLegacy) ?

when I actually meant

+                ((!FontUtilities.useT2K && !FontUtilities.useLegacy) ?

ie the first "!" was supposed to be inside ..

I decided to add a debugging option to make it easier to tell what you'd got
and then further decided to add code that falls back to freetype if you
asked for T2K but it isn't there.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~prr/8199789.1

I've tested it with openjdk + oracle JDK builds.

I think it'll do for now until T2K is removed.

-phil.