Correct, I will be removing t2k soon so there is no need to address it in 11.
Just disabling the warning will suffice.

-phil.

On 04/05/2018 01:25 AM, Magnus Ihse Bursie wrote:

On 2018-04-05 02:01, Erik Joelsson wrote:
After bumping the deployment target to 10.9, a few more compilation errors were triggered with Xcode 9.2 in deploy and libt2k.

Deploy fix looked trivial, but will soon be void anyway. In libt2k I simply disabled the warning as the source looks like something from upstream. Phil, do you think you will want to address this in a separate bug?
AFAIK, t2k is going away too, to be replaced by freetype.

Webrev: http://javaweb.us.oracle.com/~ejoelsso/webrev/8200793/webrev.01/
Looks good to me.

/Magnus

/Erik