Hi Phil,

Thank you for your review.

On 02/05/2018 17:28, Phil Race wrote:
So ... the original change that removed the mapfiles broke the 32 bit build because of inconsistency between declarations + definitions of some functions.
It did not affect 64 bit build because JNICALL is a no-op there.

The next change (8201226) added JNICALL to make it consistent, but
was not reviewed on 2d and was pushed without such review
and may have fixed build issues but did NOT fix the product.

Yes, you're right. It made the product buildable but it did not fix the product.

This change now removes JNICALL where it is not needed and fixes the product and does not break
any builds!

Please confirm that you've run 64+32 bit builds through the build system AND run imaging tests
on both of those.

Yes, I ran 64 builds through the build system and ran 32 bit Windows build on my laptop.

I ran regression tests from test/jdk/java/awt/image with both 64 and 32 bit builds on Windows. No failures.

Regards,
Alexey

After that is confirmed you have my OK.

-phil.