You really do need to explain *each* of the changes better.
This one .. why not NULL ?
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kaddepalli/8074824/webrev01/src/java.desktop/share/native/libawt/java2d/loops/ProcessPath.c.udiff.html

-phil

On 10/1/18, 9:19 AM, Philip Race wrote:
Hi,

1) Has this been built on all platforms ?
2) I can't find the list of warnings that you are seeing and fixing and they are all over the place.
So adding 2d-dev and build-dev.
For each of these changes, please show what was the warning that you received from the compiler This might sound like a lot of work, but it won't be disproportionate and I've made the same request for similar reviews and without it, it is hard to review the changes.

For example (and I do mean just example)
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kaddepalli/8074824/webrev01/src/java.desktop/unix/native/common/awt/awt_Font.c.udiff.html

why would that not be #ifdef instead ?

3) Testing .. did you run at least all our jtreg tests to make sure you didn't break
some behaviour ..

-phil.