Hi Philip and Laurent.

I've talked with Tilman and Andreas from the PDFBox team and they see
similar connections to the ColorConvertOp filter but wanted to try with one
of the images of the PDF as a raster.

As we try different things I thought it good for collaboration to create a
repository with the code so all can contribute.

https://github.com/kalaspuffar/ColorConvTest

I've run the 3 different tests on my Machine (Thinkpad P51s) with custom
Gentoo installed, if important to the conversation.

I tried to invite you all as collaborators to this repository if you think
this is a bad Idea let me know.

Best regards
Daniel