Looks fine.
I there are no objections I'll push the fix on Monday.

On 03/10/2018 20:46, Tagir Valeev wrote:
Please review and sponsor the conversion of C-style arrays in other
client modules: demos and jdk.accessibility (a left-over after
JDK-8211300):
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~tvaleev/webrev/8211693/r1/

This patch is much smaller, only 75 files are affected (71 in demos
and 4 in accessibility). The procedure was the same as previously. I
manually fixed these two compound declarations:

1. Font2DTest.java:
-            String fileText, textLines[];
+            String fileText;
+            String[] textLines;

2. java2d/Intro.java
-            private Shape shapes[], txShapes[];
+            private Shape[] shapes, txShapes;

Everything else was nicely converted automatically. This time I
reviewed the whole patch by eyes and haven't noticed any formatting
issues.

Other two client modules java.datatransfer and jdk.unsupported.desktop
were also checked and no C-style array declarations were found there.

With best regards,
Tagir Valeev.

--
Best regards, Sergey.