Looks reasonable. A test is difficult, but I presume you did some testing.
Can you report the scenarios you tested and on which OS version ?
eg,

Did you try remove/add/remove, or add/remove/add ?
Did you try wake from sleep ?
Did you try removing a monitor whilst it was sleeping and then waking ?

All whilst a Java app was running of course - on the monitor being removed.

-phil.