> probably this check can be added to the current method
> in PhysicalFont and removed from the CFont?

Addressing this point, it *could* but if that was the best solution
I would have done it back then. It is a macos fix in macos code which
seems best to me.

-phil.

On 12/7/19, 4:39 PM, Philip Race wrote:

I am not sure. I don't remember doing the follow on fix mentioned there
to make the full name of the components of logical fonts on macos have
different names. And since at least two of the logical fonts on macos are
in .ttc files then they'd have the same file name .. so I think that over-ride
is still needed.

-phil.