On 7/23/20, 5:20 AM, Kumar Abhishek wrote:

Hello, Please review this small change for JDK-16 .
This is a clean up task to verify and add missing annotations in ImageIO plugins

They are missing in part because most of these classes were added in 1.4 and
annotations were introduced in 1.5. So I am not sure how much retrofitting we should do along these lines. If applied widely it could just make backports painful
when patches will not apply.

     /** Overrides the method defined in the superclass. */
+    @Override

The comment is now superflous so I suggest to remove it in the couple of places it is present.

-phil.
Verified and added annotations for all the Writer and Reader implementation under src/java.desktop/share/classes/com/sun/imageio/plugins/ Bug/webrev : https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8200281 http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jdv/8200281/webrev.00/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Ejdv/8200281/webrev.00/> Thanks, Abhishek