On Fri, 13 Aug 2021 06:18:49 GMT, Alexander Zuev <kiz...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Initial implementation and a test case.
>>
>> The problem is that Aqua LaF shows the focused component with the glow on
>> the border, hence when the border is not painted the foxus is not displayed.
>> The idea is to paint the glowing border on the focused component anyways.
>
> Alexander Zuev has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   Update copyright year

src/java.desktop/macosx/classes/com/apple/laf/AquaButtonUI.java line 338:

> 336:
> 337:         }
> 338:         Color ringColor =
> UIManager.getLookAndFeelDefaults().getColor("Focus.color");

I guess we normally call like this in Basic L&F which is extended by different
L&Fs so that it will pick up the defaults from the particular L&F in question,
otherwise UIManager.getColor(). should suffice as Focus.color is defined in
AquaLookAndFeel.
But I am not sure with this hardcoded values..Can't we leverage viewRect or
textRect to get the required coordinates?