Just picked up the "Where There's Life" Special 2xCD edition from the used
bins (on Soma). There is absolutely no listing of the 6 songs on the second
CD.

Can anyone help? Not that I absolutely need titles to appreciate the tracks,
but it's always nice to see what the artist intended to songs to be called.

What an amazing CD BTW. I can't believe I had passed this by the first time
around. And the bonus tracks are even better!

SqrRt.

-----

I hope some animal never bores a hole in my head and lays its eggs in my
brain, because later I might think I'm having a good idea but it's just eggs
hatching. (Jack Handey)