here are the best records i have heard lately.  i
bought them.  I realize some of them are old as shit,
but you just can't pass on good techno.  man is it
hard to get good techno out here in southern
california.  if anybody wants to send me their test
pressings and white lables get ahold of me.  trust me
i need help.

Lester Fitzpatrick- HOR-005 (don't know the name)
Plastikman- Sheet One (couldn't possibly go wrong)
Jeff Mills- Lifelike EP
Surgeon- Lino 06 (don't know the name of this either)
Woody McBride- Bad Acid, No Such Thing
Jay Denham vs Fanon Flowers- Duel EP
Dave the Drummer & Chris Liberator- Creeper IV
Marco Carola & Adam Beyer- Fusionframe EP