has anyone heard the samples from a guy called
Gerald's new Essence album on !k7?!?!? I told you he
was awesome... i've been waiting for this album for 4
years!!!!

check it www.studio-k7.com/

later,
Nick (dj pacific:)
--- Andrew Chuter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I
transcribed part of Derrick May's words from