Geez why dont we just say the only "good " R&B coming out right now is from
the backstreet boyz and N-sync............
Britney Spears she just on the avant guarde tip as of late huh?
Aaron...as S.Freud would say your argument represents a latent desire for
fullfillment of whats hiding within...
Pete please reread..for you stated " their work is a result of their
influences.." my point exactly...oh yeah ..your enviroment and experiences
make you who you are , only if you grant them that power over your life.
yes you cant reinvent the wheel but someone came up with the tire :]
Jared....sick of soul...hmmm is this just jelousy over what the other  kids
have? Does F.T.M. stand for For The Money? I bet you wish one of the
"not Gods" would do a couple of their "tricks"[sic] on your record label.....
Kelly...:)
Hey ya'll its a Detroit thang .....I dont expect you all to understand
_Fin

http://webmail.netscape.com.