i think the word you might be looking for is "participate"...
if so, its a phil asher track from a double promo 12" on estereo.
"phlash 3000" was the name of the double pack.  i don't know if it
was ever released, but originally it supposed to come out as two
seperate 12's.  the track you want is on part 1.  the rest of it is
a little too "noodly english wannabe jazz house" but that track is,
as you say, hot.

-eli