>> PS: Any melbourne reports of DJ rolando's melbourne
shows?

> Apologies for the late reply.
> Re: Rolando and The Cage

> This is the first I have heard of this - I know the promoter
well and I
> don't think that was ever considered, maybe someone
else suggested it. I
> will find out. If so it was so secret that no one knew about
it which
> probably defeated the purpose!!
i am sure i read it on beat magazine's website in the gig
guide a day or so before, ( don't believe everything you
read, i guess!) I have yet to read a report of the show
(especially interested in Loomit's involvement.

> Re: Rolando Kraftwerk Remix
>
> I wasn't going to mention this but I am surprised to see
UR approach the
> rock magazine NME (whereas Jockey Slut has credibility).
NME - despite its
> left-wing image - reads as a 'passively racist' magazine
(as a friend put
> it) that is just jumping on the 'dance' bandwagon, as it
has done the
> 'urban' bandwagon. If NME were offered an Aphex Twin or
Rolando cover, it
> would go to the former. But I guess UR need to get the
word out in the
> circumstances.

er, thanks..

Is there any information other than 'that' article about a
rolando remix of expo2000.

Dave