He also did one Lp on r&s called Metaphor.  Similar sounds and a different
approach, equally as good IMO..  came out around (god) 97? 98?  There was a
wild carl craig remix of one of the tracks of that lp called catatonic.. well
worth hunting down..

well its been a while since i've been on 313, just resubbed.. any of you old
originals still around?  :)

peace
jason m
adel, aust.