Hello,

I have heard this comp, and I appreciated it. That being said, I am the
only person I know that actually listens to academic electronic music
from the 20th century(most people hate the stuff) This comp is a good
intro if you are looking to learn more about early electronic music. It
represents most of the significant composers, and has a decent cross
section of that era.

To break it down: this comp probably will not receive frequent play, and
you probably will find most of it to be pretty dry. If you are looking
for entertainment, buy the new Peter Klein 7" on City Centre Offices.

The main reason to buy it would be for the overview it provides, and
because it is something that an educated electronic music fan should
know about. Like any small v/a compilation, it isn't exhaustive or
completist. It is a good beginners guide, especially for someone who
does not want to put all the time and money into building a strong
collection of this stuff.

Take care,
Mike Taylor