Somebody said something about not being able to beatmatch your first try, and I'm not bragging, I just was thinking that might apply more to those who are taking dj'ing as their first musical experience because though I've definitely got some SERIOUS work to do, and so do a good number of my friends who are newcomers to dj'ing, we all seemed to pick up the basic idea of beatmatching pretty well, but we are all longterm musicians (around a decade). On a similar thread, how many 313 producers out there (either list or famous) are coming from a more traditional background ie classical training or garage bands or something of that ilk.

Thanks
Charlie