Shake (313 superhero) has a forthcoming 12" on Morphine Records called
Levitate Venice. This title can be heard in some of more recent Andrew
Duke in the Mix sessions.

I may be a bit biased, but its another fantastic record from Mr.
Shakir. A more detailed review will be posted on
infinitestatemachine.com, after the Steelers win the Super Bowl.:)

Maybe its just me, but the past few Planet E releases haven't been
worth mentioning, since I'm not the target audience for exceedingly
mediocre dance music. I would much rather here more Tribe tracks, than
jona/buttrich/wackness that's been pressed lately.

jw

--
Technoir Audio
http://www.technoiraudio.com