This is probably the first time I used an approximately even mixture of digital and vinyl. It’s almost all house. Some old stuff, some new. It was actually a recording of my preparation for the Süd// party on 4th April 2009. Clocks in at just under 2 hours. Download here: http://www.phonopsia.co.uk/?p=605

   Tracklist
   *The Orb* - Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld - Earth (Gaia) [Mercury]

   *A Made Up Sound* - Shortcut 10 [AMS]

   *Secondo* - Quantum Lady [Soul Jazz Records]

   *Wareika* - Belonging (vocal) [Eskimo]

   *Theo Parrish* - Levels [Sound Signature]

   *I:Cube* - La La La [Versatile]

   *Reggie Dokes* - Release Yourself [Planet Harrier]

   *Pal Joey* - Spend the Night [Loop D' Loop]

   *DJ K-Alexi* - Essence of Dream ‘99 [Nepenta]

   *Jori Hulkkonen* - Let Me Luv U [F Communications]

   *Hanna* - White as Snow [Flat and Round]

   *James Duncan* - Shimmering Sun [Le Systeme]

   *Ron Trent and Chez Damier* - The Foot Therapy EP A1 [Prescription]

   *Russ Gabriel* - We Will Be Turning (Ewan Pearson Remix) [Out Of The
   Loop Recordings]

   *Santonio* - Homilies [Cyren]

   *Art Forest* - The Flow [Irma]

   *Recloose* - Ain’t Changin’ (C’s Dark Soul Mix) [Planet E]

   *Depeche Mode* - Kaelid [Sire Records]

   *Kadebostan* - Spirit Soldiers [Freude Am Tanzen]

   *Seth Troxler and Patrick Russell* - Doctor Of Romance [Circus Company]

   *Gemini* - U Know How I Feel [Relief Records]

   *DJ Hyperactive* - Psyko-drum [Contact Records]

   *Peel Seamus* - Artemis (Outbound Mix) [Delsin]

   *Wayne Gardiner* - Keynotes 3 (Sensitive Keys mix) [CIMA Recordsings]

   *Pal Joey* - Toi et Moi [Loop D' Loop]

   *Roy Davis Jr.* - Melodie Blues [Cajual Records]

Tristan
=======
phonop...@phonopsia.co.uk
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk