Well you should probably consider that as an add-on.

To me, CD and even more Traktor DJ set have a lack of visual. But it's
not always a lack of interaction.This iPhone thing adds a little bit
of visual to something that can be boring to look at (which does not
mean boring to hear or dance to).

Remember the good old traninspotter stuck in front of the DJs and
trying to read on the vinyls the title of the tracks. With that new
technology trainsptting will come back lol. And dont be affraid of
iPhone looking crowds, trainspotters have always been a minority.

Something interesting to add would be an iPhone app to actually
download the played track (once they stream the artist/title that
should be easy). I know Traktor/Beatport are closely linked so that
can be easily implemented (except if iPhone does not allow paying
downloads from other sources than iTunes).

You might find that stupid or businessey, but like the ASCAP rights,
that would allow the played artist to get higher revenue and basicaly
to sell more tracks (= more exposition). In these days of crisis that
doesnt sound to be a bad thing.

Benoît.