we got the other 3 also :)

From: "Placid" <pla...@acid-house.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2009 2:59 PM
To: "Three-One-Three" <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: (313) TB or not TB

Warning: contains acid

Direct link - http://www.acid-house.net/TB_or_not_TB.mp3
Records

Buset - Footsteps (ADJD Remix) - Kanzuru
Jitterbug - No Pressure (DJ Qu Remix) - Uzuri
Age - Return To The Force - Force Inc
Jody "Fingers" Finch - Jack Your Big Booty (BHQ Acid Instrumental) - Let's Pet Puppies
Nick Solé - Lost and FOund - Mojuba
Anonym - Acid Huis - Sushitech
E.R.P. - Irma - Frantic FLowers
Larry heard - Inside Your Mind (This House Is Home) - Alleviated
Kevin Over - Surge - Fortek
Schatrax - #5 - Shatrax
Roberto Rodriguez - The Days We Lost - Frisbee Tracks
E.S.O.M. - Air - Emphasis Recordings
Seldom Felt 3
DK7 - Slipstream - Output
Alexander Robotnick - Obsession (Andy Blake's Analogue Obsession) - Dissident
Quince - For My Mr (Sterac Remix) - Delsin
Hienostunut Sonni - No Body (Levon Vincent Remix) - Alexi Delano Limited
Burnski - Nosebonker - Dessous
Jens Lodén - First One (André Lodemann Remix) - Fine Art
Hienostunut Sonni - Sharped Dressed Acid Man (Remix) - Alexi Delano Limited
X2 - Photon - M>O>S Recordings
Cabin Fever - Acid Party - RKDS
Roman IV - Altes Testament - Playhouse
Analog~1 - Reduced - MCMLXV

As usual.. Done in one hit on 2 technics 1210's

Approx 280mb @ 320 kbps

--

Playing

- 30th May - Motion - Bristol
- 6th June - under_score w/ Rob Hall
- 13th June - Future Music Launch - Sheffield
- 27th June - NYC Downlow - Glastonbury

Placid on the t'interweb - http://www.acid-house.net

Vinyl for Sale - http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=placid

Placid's Gigs and Gigography - http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=41658902688

Live on Future-music.co.uk every other Thursday - 8pm - 10pm