http://www.myspace.com/maxbrennanaka

I think he's spent a fair number of years in Tibet (he's a devoted
Buddhist)

his newest project
http://www.myspace.com/wightlightorchestra

MEK

"Matt Chester" <chesterm...@googlemail.com> wrote on 06/08/2009 02:41:01
PM:

> Sweet, thanks - I was just wondering the other day what happened to Max
> Brennan.  Has he done anything recently?    Haven't seen anything on
Sublime
> for years either..
>
> matt chester
> 11th hour recordings
> matt-chester.com | 11-hour.com
>
> ehr007 - Die For A Reason ep - out June 2009
>
> matt-chester.com/wp/releases/

Disclaimer
The information in this email and any attachments may contain proprietary and
confidential information that is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are
copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited.  When addressed to our clients or vendors, any information
contained in this e-mail or any attachments is subject to the terms and
conditions in any governing contract. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately contact the sender and delete the e-mail.